Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Tool box or tool bag. What do you prefer?



I prefer a tool bag to a tool box. I like the way it organizes your most frequently used tools and has them within reach. A bag will let you carry a lot more at one time and keeps it organized when you are storing it.
I really like this tool bag from CLC. It has an integrated audio system to let you listen to your smart devices while on the job. It will run off batteries or you can plug it in. They also have styles with built in LED lights. I would have loved one these bags when I was working on homes without electric.
You can pick up a CLC tool bag from your local hardware store and if they don't have it, they can order it for you. You can also check out all their products online. I have been very happy with the products I've used from them.
The tool bag that I have in the video is the Tech Gear™ Stereo Speaker 18" MegaMouth™ Tool Bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment